My Grandmother: A Woman of Influence

My Jewish grandparents had an immense influence on my life. While I didn't follow in their faith, I did learn a lot about hope and hard work.

They had hopes and dreams for my brother and I, some of which we didn't follow. But they never stopped loving us.

My grandmother, especially, poured out her time, energy, and money for our sake. When I look at the influence I get to have with the next generation, I see how her efforts have flowed through me. That is, not only did she bless me, but others are blessed because of her influence on my life.

I hope you'll read more of my story, and more about the story of my grandmother, on the Grace Church Women's Ministry blog. I had so much to say that I split it into Part 1 and Part 2.


Related Link:

No comments :

Post a Comment