[Book Review] Case for a Creator for Kids

Do you have questions about how science and faith interact? I have, for over 20 years. And I still do.

What about your children? Through your parenting and through church, you are teaching them what the Bible says. But you are also concerned with messages they are getting from books, movies, and even school.

If you have questions for yourself, or to help you engage your children on this topic, I highly recommend Case for a Creator for Kids by Lee Strobel. My older son (Elijah) and I recently read through and discussed this book, and my younger son is now reading it as well.

Like other parenting books that cover "tough" topics (science and faith, sexuality, etc), the biggest benefit isn't in the content of the book itself. The biggest benefit of this book is that it is a tool to engage your children in discussion.

If you want to learn more about the book, check out my review on Brave Reviews. Then buy a copy for your family.

PS -- If you want a preview of the book, here are Elijah's three main take-aways (his written words, verbatim):
  • Best evidence is for an intelligent Creator.
  • Big Bang is very similar to creation. 
  • Chances are that God is real. 

Related Links:

1 comment :