Favorite Tweets from November

Pregame sideline action at a USC game.

There is a lot for me to be thankful for this past month:
  • Took three Allendale-Fairfax football players and my two sons to a USC football game.
  • Coached four football games -- one to win the region championship, and three in the playoffs.
  • Wrote about two-thirds of my novel.
  • Kept my blogs going (especially thanks to a couple of guest posts). 
  • My wife and kids giving me the freedom to do all of the above. 
  • Read and shared some great thoughts on Twitter.


Tweets from Others:

@FurmanPaladinsFINAL!!! 16 Georgia Southern 14!!!!

@TheFatherEffectAs a dad, it's okay to admit you don't have all the answers. &Authentic

@MatthewMurphyDiscipleship is meant to be done in community. Get in a Gospel centered community that is on Jesus' mission and you will grow in Jesus. 

@PastorTullianThe hub of Christianity is not "do something for Jesus." The hub of Christianity is "Jesus has done everything for you."

@j_harkey:  Be the salt of the earth. Or even pepper. Whatever. Just don't be oregano. Never ever be oregano. 

@jjtru:  People need more than your used clothes. They need the family of God in their neighborhood. - Dr. John Perkins 

@BackRowBaptist:  Sure, you catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, but you can catch WAY more flies with a dead body. 

@pedrodeabreu: "Cry in the dojo. Laugh on the battlefield." -- Japanese proverb 


Tweets from Me:

At another game. First time for my sons! @ Williams-Brice Stadium

Today I'm thankful for having a wife who tells me I’m a great dad   

Challenging: "Our money, our gifts, our time, our influence, our family — they are not ours to do with as we please."  

"10 percent of the world’s population possesses 86 percent of the money."

isn't about having a perfect story but one that endures. --
 

No comments :

Post a Comment