Blogging Mojo

Since my Love Language is "words of affirmation" (and since I am a proud, self-focused person), I love hearing people tell me how much they enjoy my blogs, of which I have written on three:
I have found that writing has been a good outlet for me. It forces me to process, organize, and express the thoughts that are constantly bouncing around in my skull. I'd like to think that my style as improved over the past few years, as I've been finding my "voice." But I still have a lot to learn.

That's why I have benefited from learning from other bloggers. Most experienced bloggers. More popular bloggers. More wealthy bloggers (I'm assuming this one, but pretty sure it's true).

I had the pleasure of reviewing Bryan Allain's 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo, and I've already benefited from it. And not just the benefit of being able to smugly point out the typo he had. Finding typos during a book review earns you eternal rewards in blogger heaven. Except if you brag about it, like I just did. So maybe I just earned eternal punishment in blogger hell. Either way, my ego is satisfied.

In easy-to-read and humorous style, Allain helps bloggers like me focus, with the aim of capturing the audience that needs to hear the thoughts that are in my head. After all, everyone has a unique combination of passions, skills, and experiences, but unless I can effectively communicate those ideas, they remain with me.

That's why I am thankful for experts like Allain, and I highly recommend his book 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo for anyone who wants to grow and improve their blog.

(You can also check out 31daystomojo.com.)

No comments :

Post a Comment